Skip to main content

Sneak Peek Sunday! Week 34!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful and productive weekend! I went home to see my family and get my car A/C fixed because man! It has been HOT here.

We are somehow quickly approaching the end of this school year. 19 days left!! 

Here is a peek at my week:

We are still working hard on our How Does Your Garden Grow Unit. Last week we planted our seeds and set them out to grow. We got lots of rain the past couple of days with some sun peeking through so we shall see tomorrow!

We are also reading all about how insects grow and change and help out with plants and seeds and nature in general. Our read alouds focus on the different insects, their habitats, diets, and how they help. 

This week we are also working on calendar and time. Lots of fun activities for center work this week! Here is a simple make your own clock activity that I'll be putting in our Model It! center for math. Click on the pics for a free copy. 



They will cut out the clock (copied onto cardstock or backed with construction paper) and put the two circles together. Attach the hands. Write the numbers on the top circle and cut between the flaps. Under the flaps they can write/count by five to easily tell the time to five minutes. Which isn't a specific first grade skill, but it's still nice to introduce!

Here is a look at the sheet we send home to the parents. 


Also, Friday night is our Mayfair May Fair! The theme: Swamp Stomp!
If you are in the Baton Rouge area Friday night come swing by for some FREE family fun! 

Well I hope you have a fabulous week!! 

Happy Teaching!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung

Ya ini postingan pertama saya, yang berjudul "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung"   [ilustrasi suka duka] Nama saya : Rusliana  Nama Panggilan : Boled , Rusli, Yana, Boski, Dll :)  Tempat TL : Ciamis,01 maret 2000 Saya rasa sudah cukup perkenalan dari saya.    Saya lahir di kampung yang bernama SindangJaya yang terletak di desa neglasari, kecamatan pamarican, kabupaten ciamis, Jawa Barat. Saya mempunya 1 adik dan satu kakak, gak enak banget jadi anak yang tengah-tengah berasa "Kejepit" Ya kejepit di dalam segala hal, mulai dari makanan, uang jajan, sama perhatiannya. Udah lah tinggalin tulisan saya di atas, karena ya emang gak penting, hehehe Kembali ke judul postingan ini yaitu "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung" Hidup di kampung ya ada Suka nya Ada pula Duka nya, dan lebih banyak dukanya.Besar di perkampungan yang jauh dari teknologi memang berat menurut saya,kita jadi tertinggal oleh orang y...

These are a Few of My Favorite Things! {Day 3 Launch}

Hello friends! Thanks for joining me for day 3 of my blog launch! I hope you have been enjoying the posts each day and have been entering the rafflecopters! Today, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things! I'm also giving away a $75 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card so you can buy a few of YOUR favorite teaching things! COFFEE IS MY MOST FAVORITE THING EVER.  I also love anything mango flavored. Smoothies, cake, ice cream, candy, fruit, etc. All of it.  My most favorite color is pink! I've been known to buy things just because they were pink.  Wine and I have a nice relationship. Especially reds.   Did someone say glitter? Yes, I love glitter. No matter the question, the answer is always glitter.  And of course, technology. I love technology! Except when it doesn't work, then I don't like it so much.  I am also a Google Certified Educator! I love all things Google and I am excited to bring my class this year completely paperless!  The district has...

Cara Memasang Custom Domain Ke Blogspot

Kamu pengguna Blogspot tapi bingung cara mengarahkan domain ke Blogspot? Pertama-tama, Login ke Client Area kamu https://billing.exabytes.co.id/clientarea.php Langkah 1. Login ke Client Area Klik “Manage DNS”: Langkah 2. Manage DNS Klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 3. Add New Zone Masukkan domain kamu disini. Biarkan IP tetap “Default IP” dan klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 4. Tambahkan New Zone Baru Klik gambar pensil untuk “Edit Zone”: Langkah 5. Edit Zone Hapus 2 Record (dengan meng-klik icon Tong Sampah) yg isinya: NAME nya adalah domain yang kamu beli, TYPE nya “A” dan RDATA nya adalah angka (IP Address default). NAME nya mengandung “www” dan isi TYPE nya “CNAME”. Hapus Record WWW Login Ke Blogspot Kamu Untuk Mendapatkan CNAME.  Caranya, klik   Settings > Basic > Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog Langkah 7. Login ke Blogspot untuk mendapatkan 2 CNAME Kemudian kembali ke Client Area dan masukkan 2 CNAME diatas ke Record yang ada di DNS Mana...