Skip to main content

Thoughts on Thursday: Things Teachers Love!!

Hello!! Welcome to another Thoughts on Thursday! Thank you for joining Kristi (from Pelicans & Pipsqueaks) and I this month!

Thoughts on Thursday is our monthly linky where we share our thoughts on various topics. This month we are talking about all things we love!



Let's begin!

Teachers love knowing all the things. Okay so we don't really know all the things, but we know a lot of the things. We know more than the average Joe and we love teaching others about the things we do know!!

We also LOVE everything from Target. Everything. All of it. My paycheck goes there. 

I mean, just look at my fabulous find here. Look at it!

And where would we teachers be without our LOVE of caffeine? For some of us it's tea. Others drink coke or other forms of carbonation. Me, my choice is COFFEE.
I. Love. Coffee. All day, every day, all hours of the day. 


Did I mention memes? I think teachers love memes. I posted some teaching related memes in the sixth grade hallway this year. Hilarious!! 

I think teachers also love their planning books. Whether it's calendars or life planners or plan books, we love adorably functional, undeniably aesthetic, and incredibly useful planners.

Here's a look at mine: 




I've written a previous post about how I plan using my planner.

And finally, teachers LOVE TEACHING!!! We seriously do. Our days are filled with laughter and love and learning and hugs and we do our part for the future. 


And because I love teachers so much, I'm giving away my all new updated lesson planner for 2017-2018. I've updated it to include February 2017 to July 2018!! 

To enter, all you need to do is visit my Instagram or Facebook post and leave your email and tell me one thing you LOVE!! 

Well that's it for this month's thoughts! Please check out the other fabulous bloggers in the links below. 

Join us next month for our Thoughts on Thursday: Book Recommendations!



<!-- end InLinkz script →>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung

Ya ini postingan pertama saya, yang berjudul "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung"   [ilustrasi suka duka] Nama saya : Rusliana  Nama Panggilan : Boled , Rusli, Yana, Boski, Dll :)  Tempat TL : Ciamis,01 maret 2000 Saya rasa sudah cukup perkenalan dari saya.    Saya lahir di kampung yang bernama SindangJaya yang terletak di desa neglasari, kecamatan pamarican, kabupaten ciamis, Jawa Barat. Saya mempunya 1 adik dan satu kakak, gak enak banget jadi anak yang tengah-tengah berasa "Kejepit" Ya kejepit di dalam segala hal, mulai dari makanan, uang jajan, sama perhatiannya. Udah lah tinggalin tulisan saya di atas, karena ya emang gak penting, hehehe Kembali ke judul postingan ini yaitu "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung" Hidup di kampung ya ada Suka nya Ada pula Duka nya, dan lebih banyak dukanya.Besar di perkampungan yang jauh dari teknologi memang berat menurut saya,kita jadi tertinggal oleh orang y...

These are a Few of My Favorite Things! {Day 3 Launch}

Hello friends! Thanks for joining me for day 3 of my blog launch! I hope you have been enjoying the posts each day and have been entering the rafflecopters! Today, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things! I'm also giving away a $75 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card so you can buy a few of YOUR favorite teaching things! COFFEE IS MY MOST FAVORITE THING EVER.  I also love anything mango flavored. Smoothies, cake, ice cream, candy, fruit, etc. All of it.  My most favorite color is pink! I've been known to buy things just because they were pink.  Wine and I have a nice relationship. Especially reds.   Did someone say glitter? Yes, I love glitter. No matter the question, the answer is always glitter.  And of course, technology. I love technology! Except when it doesn't work, then I don't like it so much.  I am also a Google Certified Educator! I love all things Google and I am excited to bring my class this year completely paperless!  The district has...

Cara Memasang Custom Domain Ke Blogspot

Kamu pengguna Blogspot tapi bingung cara mengarahkan domain ke Blogspot? Pertama-tama, Login ke Client Area kamu https://billing.exabytes.co.id/clientarea.php Langkah 1. Login ke Client Area Klik “Manage DNS”: Langkah 2. Manage DNS Klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 3. Add New Zone Masukkan domain kamu disini. Biarkan IP tetap “Default IP” dan klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 4. Tambahkan New Zone Baru Klik gambar pensil untuk “Edit Zone”: Langkah 5. Edit Zone Hapus 2 Record (dengan meng-klik icon Tong Sampah) yg isinya: NAME nya adalah domain yang kamu beli, TYPE nya “A” dan RDATA nya adalah angka (IP Address default). NAME nya mengandung “www” dan isi TYPE nya “CNAME”. Hapus Record WWW Login Ke Blogspot Kamu Untuk Mendapatkan CNAME.  Caranya, klik   Settings > Basic > Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog Langkah 7. Login ke Blogspot untuk mendapatkan 2 CNAME Kemudian kembali ke Client Area dan masukkan 2 CNAME diatas ke Record yang ada di DNS Mana...