Skip to main content

Wish Garden for Meet and Greet Night

Hey there! Just a quick jot this morning to tell you about my Wish Garden!


First I started with making a list of all the little wishes that I could use in the classroom this year: printer ink, labels, gift cards, movies, games, etc. It's a WISH list so anything goes. Put what you want on there, parents may surprise you!!

Then I made this little garden by creating Poppies (Wizard of Oz!!) in Publisher, printing them out in full color (I totally need a laser printer.....), and laminating them with my portable laminator so they'd be stiffer. I found some colorful pencils and taped the flower to them. The little buckets are from Target and I filled them halfway with sand and stuck the pencils in them. I had sand in my classroom but you could use beans or beads or something of that nature. 

Parents can "pick" the flower they want to donate and the kids get to keep the fun pencil!! It came out so cute and inviting. I put it out for Meet and Greet night and I'll put it out for Open House in two weeks. Some parents already picked wishes! 

{HERE} is a copy of the poppies for you to use and edit. 



How do you use a wish list in your classroom? What are some of the things you want? Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and happy school year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung

Ya ini postingan pertama saya, yang berjudul "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung"   [ilustrasi suka duka] Nama saya : Rusliana  Nama Panggilan : Boled , Rusli, Yana, Boski, Dll :)  Tempat TL : Ciamis,01 maret 2000 Saya rasa sudah cukup perkenalan dari saya.    Saya lahir di kampung yang bernama SindangJaya yang terletak di desa neglasari, kecamatan pamarican, kabupaten ciamis, Jawa Barat. Saya mempunya 1 adik dan satu kakak, gak enak banget jadi anak yang tengah-tengah berasa "Kejepit" Ya kejepit di dalam segala hal, mulai dari makanan, uang jajan, sama perhatiannya. Udah lah tinggalin tulisan saya di atas, karena ya emang gak penting, hehehe Kembali ke judul postingan ini yaitu "Suka Duka Menjadi Anak Yang Lahir Dan Besar Di Kampung" Hidup di kampung ya ada Suka nya Ada pula Duka nya, dan lebih banyak dukanya.Besar di perkampungan yang jauh dari teknologi memang berat menurut saya,kita jadi tertinggal oleh orang y...

These are a Few of My Favorite Things! {Day 3 Launch}

Hello friends! Thanks for joining me for day 3 of my blog launch! I hope you have been enjoying the posts each day and have been entering the rafflecopters! Today, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things! I'm also giving away a $75 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card so you can buy a few of YOUR favorite teaching things! COFFEE IS MY MOST FAVORITE THING EVER.  I also love anything mango flavored. Smoothies, cake, ice cream, candy, fruit, etc. All of it.  My most favorite color is pink! I've been known to buy things just because they were pink.  Wine and I have a nice relationship. Especially reds.   Did someone say glitter? Yes, I love glitter. No matter the question, the answer is always glitter.  And of course, technology. I love technology! Except when it doesn't work, then I don't like it so much.  I am also a Google Certified Educator! I love all things Google and I am excited to bring my class this year completely paperless!  The district has...

Cara Memasang Custom Domain Ke Blogspot

Kamu pengguna Blogspot tapi bingung cara mengarahkan domain ke Blogspot? Pertama-tama, Login ke Client Area kamu https://billing.exabytes.co.id/clientarea.php Langkah 1. Login ke Client Area Klik “Manage DNS”: Langkah 2. Manage DNS Klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 3. Add New Zone Masukkan domain kamu disini. Biarkan IP tetap “Default IP” dan klik “Add Zone”: Langkah 4. Tambahkan New Zone Baru Klik gambar pensil untuk “Edit Zone”: Langkah 5. Edit Zone Hapus 2 Record (dengan meng-klik icon Tong Sampah) yg isinya: NAME nya adalah domain yang kamu beli, TYPE nya “A” dan RDATA nya adalah angka (IP Address default). NAME nya mengandung “www” dan isi TYPE nya “CNAME”. Hapus Record WWW Login Ke Blogspot Kamu Untuk Mendapatkan CNAME.  Caranya, klik   Settings > Basic > Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog Langkah 7. Login ke Blogspot untuk mendapatkan 2 CNAME Kemudian kembali ke Client Area dan masukkan 2 CNAME diatas ke Record yang ada di DNS Mana...